Coffee Break with Georgina Twiss
Let's take a #CoffeeBreak with... Georgina Twiss, Managing Director of Western Europe and Africa at SPI International ☕
1. What is the first post-pandemic movie you've seen in theaters and did you like it?
- The latest James Bond, #NoTimeToDie, was the first movie I saw post-COVID as I knew it had to be seen in a cinema. It was a #Bond for the ages with finally a little more power in women’s hands.
2. What is the best piece of advice you've ever received and why?
- The best piece of advice I’ve ever received is to #listen actively. It applies to your clients, your colleagues, and your friends and is transformational.
3. Which SPI product/service do you think has the biggest potential for Western Europe and Africa in 2022?
- #Dizi is definitely finding its place in our product portfolio. It's always a case of rising with the tide and Turkish drama is starting to educate viewers about its beauty, production levels, and great storylines which are now starting to touch a chord across my region.